- Juniper – as Juniper is a base of all gins these berries can enhance any gin you enjoy.
- Cloves, Peppercorns, Cubeb Berries – these botanicals go well with a warm/spicy based gin like Ophir.
- Hibiscus, Lavender – these botanicals make a great accompliment to a fresh floral based gin like Bloom.
- Orange Peel, Ginger – these go well alongside a warm gin like Whitley Neill’s Rhubarb & Ginger or Blood Orange.
- Lemon Peel – enhances a zesty citrus based gin like a classic Gordon’s.
In addition to our botanicals you can also add fresh garnishes:
- Cucumber tongues – are perfect for Hendricks.
- Orange Twists – a good accompaniment to the Whitley Neill’s Rhubarb & Ginger & Blood Orange
- Strawberries or Pink Grapefruit Slice – are a lovely taste and aroma with Brockmans.
- Lemon Slices or Lime Wedges – are perfect for any citrus based gin.
- Rosemary & lavender sprigs – these not only look great but give a lovely aroma whilst drinking your gin.
Give them a try and enjoy experimenting yourselves.