Gin Botanist Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Gin Botanist’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered as Gin Botanist.
For customer services and enquiries please email email@example.com
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and uses only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gin Botanist’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
Placing an order with Gin Botanist
All prices shown on the Gin Botanist website include all packaging and postage costs, which is Royal Mail 2nd class, unless other option selected at checkout.
When you place an order, we’ll need your name, address, contact telephone number, email address, credit/debit card number and card expiry date. We do not store your credit/debit card details. When your request has been processed PAYPAL will notify you of receipt/invoice of your order and you’ll be able to check if all the details are correct.
When your order has been despatched you’ll received an email to let you know that it’s on its way. We need your contact telephone number to ensure we can contact you should there be a query with your order. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfil any obligations if the product you ordered becomes out of stock.
Items on our website are shown as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in colour and appearance may occur due to technical limitations. If there is anything which is unclear, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact us direct.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown are accurate at the time you place your order. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice.
Online special offer codes
At certain times we may offer special discounts or offers on our products on our webiste. This will be clearly stated on the product page for that specific product and what offer is applicable to that product. We may also have promotional online codes offering a discount code too, please note only one discount code can be used per qualifying order. We reserve the right to decline an order if we believe a breach of terms has been made.
By placing an order and payment using PayPal you are agreeing and accepting the Terms and Conditions of Sale as defined below.
Payments can be made online on the website by PayPal, major Credit or debit cards and must be successfully made at point of sale on the website ie when checking out your basket, not when the order is despatched.
The total cost of your order is the price of the product(s) plus any additional delivery charges unless clearly stated otherwise. By entering your card details onto Paypals system you confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer/PayPal. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order.
Deliver will be made to the address specified when you complete your order. Please ensure the delivery address details are correct including house name/number and full postcode. We cannot be held responsible for any delivery problems that may arise due to incorrect address details.
We will deliver parcel service to your door. We work with several parcel company’s to give you the most convenient delivery service. All postal zones & map have been defined by the parcel companys including UK Mainland zones and should only be used as a guide. If you require any assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zone A Free UK Mainland Delivery
All post codes in England & Wales including lower Scotland Delivered within 1-3 working days from despatch (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays).
Zone B Free UK Mainland Delivery
Deliveries to areas in zone (B) on the map Includes the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight. (Scottish Highland postcodes include: IV1-IV28, PH19-PH44, PA20-PA29, KA27-KA28) 2-4 working days from despatch of goods. (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays).
Zone C Free Delivery
Deliveries to area’s in (C) on the map including the Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Islands & Highlands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland 3-7 working days from despatch. (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays)
Other Area’s, International, World Zones.
Rest of World. Please email: email@example.com for further assistance.
All products sold on the Gin Botanist website will be quality controlled and fully checked for damages and incorrect products prior to despatch.
Delivery will be made by Royal Mail 2nd class service and despatched the same day if order is placed before 2pm on the website. Should you require a quick delivery service, please select an alternative option at checkout or contact us for further assistance.
We are not responsible for delivery delays outside of our control ie weather, road closures etc. If you are not home when the order is delivered and the product cannot be posted through the letterbox, our courier will leave you a note information you of how to re-arrange delivery.
Cancellation of order
If you order from Gin Botanist you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund (usually within 48 hours) up until the point of despatch of the order by contacting us directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item has been despatched to you, we are unable to cancel the order and you cannot request a refund for unless your order is damaged or not fit for use.